So you want to have a a baby? Pregnancy & Arthritis Webinar
How can you have a healthy pregnancy while living with Arthritis?
PREGNANCY & ARTHRITIS WEBINAR
The CSA was thrilled to host Dr. Carl Laskin for a very special webinar on arthritis and pregnancy Dr. Laskin, a rheumatologist that specializes in pregnant patients, provided excellent information on the interaction of medicine and answered questions from the community regarding concerns around pregnancy, fertility and arthritis.
Topics will include:
- Family planning and discussions with your doctor
- When will I be ready to go forward and try to get pregnant?
- Is spondylitis and other rheumatic diseases associated with fertility problems?
- If I get pregnant, what are my next steps?
- What can I expect during pregnancy regarding my underlying spondylitis?
- Are there special considerations regarding labour and delivery? Will I need a cesarian section?
- After delivery, will my spondylitis flare?
- Now my child is 2 years of age and my partner and I are planning another pregnancy. How should I proceed?
Watch the recording
For those who were able to join us, we hope you found the session valuable! If you were not able to join live – we have a recording available here:
Evaluation – Pregnancy & Arthritis
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Your comments and suggestions are helping in planning future programs and resources to support the community.